CD playing time = 59:10
This Halloween special was broadcast in 1993 on the radio program,
"IN THE MOOD," with program host and film music critic, Roger Hall.
The program included these songs and music from popular films:
1. Radio program theme - Glenn Miller and His Orchestra
"Ding Dong! The Witch Is Dead" - Marion Hutton
3. THE BRIDE OF FRANKENSTEIN (1935) - music by Franz Waxman
4. Song introduction
5. "Who's Afraid Of The Big Bad Wolf" - Ann Ronell
6. Soundtrack introduction
ALL THAT MONEY CAN BUY
(THE DEVIL AND DANIEL WEBSTER, 1941) - The Miser's Waltz - music by Bernard Herrmann
8. Soundtrack introduction
9. ALL THAT MONEY CAN BUY - music by Bernard Herrmann
(THE DEVIL AND DANIEL WEBSTER)
- Sleigh Ride & Swing Your Partner
10. Soundtrack introduction
THE CREATURE FROM THE BLACK LAGOON (1954)
12. "Oh! You Crazy Moon!" - Ray Eberle
THE INCREDIBLE SHRINKING MAN (1957)
14. IT CAME FROM OUTER SPACE (1953)
15. PSYCHO (1960) - Prelude, The Mad House, The Shower -
by Bernard Herrmann
To hear a few samples, click the links in this box:
Are you a film music fan? Your support is needed!
Make a donation to help support one of the longest-running online e-zines, Film Music Review.
To order this enjoyable CD: "Hollywood Halloween: A Radio Remembrance"
for a $20 donation
-- click here
Read more in this best-selling book on computer disc...
A GUIDE TO FILM MUSIC (6th edition)
See more favorites...
Music for Halloween - Devilish Delights
Please help keep this support
Film Music Review
Order any titles at the
Thank you for your support
Return to top of page