A Sampler of Songs and Instrumentals
Gentle Peace - A Sampler of Songs and Instrumentals (AMRC 0024) - includes pop, jazz and classical songs and keyboard instrumentals.
The classical pieces have Opus (Op.) work numbers and the pop and jazz pieces do not have any number attached to them.
This CD includes songs and instrumentals covering over 40 years.
CD titles on the album (click on the links for music samples - streaming only):
1. Dream World (pop song) - The Potpourris
2. The Soho Serenade (jazz song) - Ethel Regan
Free As The Breeze (jazz song) - John Mazzoti
Piano Variations On Original Melody, Op. 1a - Tony Spaccarotella
5. Percussion Quartet (3rd movement), Op. 2 - Rutgers Percussion Ensemble
Seasonal Song No. 1: Thaw, Op. 10, No. 1 - Jubilate Chorale
7. Seasonal Song No. 2: Spring Bluets, Op. 10, No. 2 - Jubilate Chorale
8. Seasonal Song No. 3: Lovely Hill Torrents, Op. 10, No. 3 - Jubilate Chorale
9.The Musical Telephone (Scene One - One Act Play) - Greg Bazaz
10. The Musical Telephone (Scene Two - One Act Play)
11. The Musical Telephone (Scene Three - One Act Play) - Dorothy Yanish
12. The dark night is ending (instrumental) - for the words to this song click here
13. A Gift Round, Op. 18, No. 1 (sung in Russian) - Sharing A New Song Chorus
14. Variations on "Auld Lang Syne" Op. 31 - Roger Lee Hall, electrionica
The Angels handed me a rose (instrumental) - Roger Lee Hall, electronica
16. Peace, Op. 14 - Karen Pritchard & Old Stoughton Musical Society Chorust
A Little Theatre Music, Op. 22 - Donna Hieken, flute
18. Gentle Peace, Op. 21, No. 2 - Stoughton Musicfest Quartet
All are First Recordings on the "Gentle Peace" album and most were recorded in live concerts.
The lyrics to the songs are included in a separate text file on the disc.
This CD includes Roger Lee Hall's first copyrighted song, "The Soho Sereande,"
a jazz song written in the 1960s and available from CD Baby --
To order the "Gentle Peace" CD,